Monday, February 24, 2014

I, Jury

Shane:
I think you did a really good job stating your point clearly without summarizing. Good use of examples. Maybe incorporate more literary techniques.
Melissa:
I really enjoyed reading this. Great use of literary techniques and vocabulary.
Bailey:
I really like the quote you used at the beginning. Good job describing the world's state.
Rebecca:
Really well written. Good job describing the characters. By the way when you say your essay sucks and I say mine does too make sure yours actually does hahah.
Kylie:
Great job properly describing the author's use of the literary devices. I like your description of Bernard's mental state

Everyone did a great job with their essays. I hope to soon do as great of a job using literary device examples as smoothly as they did soon. I want to work on that most overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment