Monday, August 19, 2013

reflections on week one

1. The only factor that I could think of that might effect how i do in this class might be that I have never used a blogger before, so I may struggle a little at first.
2. Last summer I took a trip to Uganda. While there I learned so much about a culture I could have never understood here. I learned what poverty really means.  In fundraising I learned how to save money. I went with a great group of students in our district. We came together to try to make a change there. Instead, I think I can say Uganda changed each of us in our own way. It gave me a greater appreciation for all that I have. This includes my education. 
3. I'm excited to learn to be a better writer in this class. I definitely would not consider it to be one of my strong suits. I hope that learning this will help me in college, and some day in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment