Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking my education

During my last semester in this course I hope to learn to be a good mentor. My personal belief is the only way to get better at something is to practice. I have joined a collaborative working group filled with students my age who also hope to achieve this goal. We are coming together not only to help ourselves, but also to help each other. By doing this I think we are already becoming better mentors to each other. We will be enlisting the help of Dr. Preston and other teachers to get a better idea of what we need to improve in order to become better mentors. I want to be a good mentor, because in the future I want to be a teacher. I appreciate the opportunity I have to work with my peers to take the next step towards my career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment