Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Character Study (2 and 3)

As soon as I got down the street from my house I was thrilled to see that my cousin X-mus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon was there to get me. I was leaving this house forever, and he was the only one who knew it. My parents are very controlling. Even though I was nineteen I was very rarely allowed to leave my house. Today was the day that this would all change. "Where to" ? asked X-mus questioningly. "I have a friend who said I could stay with her for a little while, and go to some party, or something." I said.

Just like that we were on our way to my friend Kylie's new dorm. When we  got there I walked swiftly, and knocked on her door. I could not have been more excited to see her. The excitement grew even more when I noticed that Kristen (a girl I was friends with in high school) was also there. There was some random man standing in the corner. "Um who is he"? I wondered out loud. " He was my taxi driver her. Isn't he cute? He's really sweet. His name is Ozmataz Buckshank." She whispered quietly. "oh okay" I said. Later another one of our friends Lindsey came. She seemed a bit frazzled, but happy to be there.

After we got all caught up, we headed out for the game. They won! Kylie told me there would be an after party. She wanted to go, because her friend Jacob would be there. I was excited, because I had heard that Quatro Quatro was throwing the party. He was a starting football player, who I had heard was pretty hot.

As soon as we arrived at the party X-mus started drinking. I didn't know what to do, because he was my ride. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back he was gone. I immediately began to pannick. What if something really bad had happened to him? After searching the party, I told my friends he was missing. We all hopped in the car to start the search for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment