Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dear Ophelia

Dear O,
 I would like to start by saying I'm sorry you have found yourself in this gauche situation. To have to choose between one's friends and love is quite the conundrum. I honestly think this descision is one you must make on your own. Before doing so you may want to consider the saying "blood is thicker than water." I think you may want to look inside yourself and decide which relationship is most important to you. If the relationship you have with this man of your's is simply an ephemeral debauchery, then maybe it's not the right decision to be with him. If your family is irrational and rancorous then maybe their opinion shouldn't matter in your decision. I hope this will help you in the rigorous process of hurting someone you love.

                         Sincerely,
                           Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment