Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pre-will

A) I honestly know nothing about Hamlet. I know that the quote "To be, or not to be ; that is the question." Is from it. I think Hamlet was based off his son Hamnet, who died young. I obviously know it was written by Shakespeare, but that's it.
B) I know that Shakespeare was a very famous writer during his time. He wrote many plays. It is roomered that his plays were written by someone else, and he stole them. His plays are often filled with some interesting characters. 
C) I think Shakespeare's work has a negative connotation amongst students, because the style he wrote in is very convoluted. Most of the time you must read his work more than once in order to understand it.
D) I really would just like to take this book slowly. I think it will be most enjoyable if I understand it! We could maybe do a fun project that would make things more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment